ONLINE PAYMENT OPTIONS
VIA BANK DEPOSIT/FUND TRANSFER
Bank Name: Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
Account Number: 8530 0009 32
Account Name: TISI / Thorntons International Studies Inc.
VIA GCASH APP
Bank Name: BPI
Account Name: TISI
VIA PALAWAN PAWNSHOPS/PALAWAN EXPRESS
“Padala to Bank Account / Send Money Form”
Send Validated deposit slip/proof of payment along with student details such as (COMPLETE NAME, CONTACT NUMBER, COURSE AND YEAR) to firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 1 | REGISTRATION
TRANSFEREES & CONTINUING STUDENTS: https://bit.ly/PCCRegistration
APPLICATION FOR SCHOOL OF MEDICINE: https://bit.ly/PCC2022som
*For on-site applications, kindly proceed to the Internet Library for the Registration
STEP 2 | ENLISTMENT AND APPROVAL OF SUBJECTS
A notification will be sent to your email before proceeding to the next step.
STEP 3 | ASSESSMENT AND PAYMENT OF FEES
Log in to https://pcceduportal.com/login to check your assessed fees (CAMPUS) Finances and ENLISTED SUBJECTS.
Pay the amount specified as “Required Downpayment” in the assessment.
STEP 4 | CONFIRMATION OF ENROLLMENT
Enrollment status will be sent through email by the Accounting Office.
STEP 5 | ID PROCESSING
For on-site enrolment, kindly proceed to the Internet Library.
Note: Please bring your Official Receipt for the claiming of
your Identification Card.
- Original and Photocopy of Form 138
- Photocopy of PSA Birth Certificate (2 copies)
- NCAE Result (if applicable)
- Original Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Four pieces 2×2 ID picture (white background)
- Medical (CBC, Urinalysis, Fecalysis, & Chest X-ray) and Dental Certificate
- Transfer Credential (for transferees only)
- Copy of Grades/TOR (for transferees only)
Note: Please bring two (2) long folders and brown envelopes.
- Scholastic Records authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate General in the country of origin. (with Red Ribbon).
- Birth Certificate duly authenticated in the Philippine Embassy or Consulate General in the country of origin. (with Red Ribbon).
- Photocopy of Passport (photo page, validity, and latest arrival).
- Authenticated Police Clearance issued by the national police authorities in the country of origin or legal residence. (with Red Ribbon).
- Notarized Affidavit of Support and Bank Statement.
- Medical Certificate issued by the Bureau of Quarantine and International Health
- Surveillance or government medical institution with competence to certify that the applicant is not afflicted with any dangerous, contagious, or loathsome disease and is mentally fit.
- Six (6) 2×2 ID Picture
SCHOOL OF MEDICINE APPLICANTS
- Original or Certified true copy of official Transcript of Records (Baccalaureate Degree)
- Certification of General Weighted Average (GWA) from where the entry baccalaureate degree was completed
- Certified true copy of NMAT score
- Good Moral Certificate (GMC) from the previous school
- Recommendation Letter from 2 College Professors
- Photocopy of PSA Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate, if married
- Police Clearance
- 4 copies of 2×2 latest ID pictures with a name tag
- 3 pcs. Long white folder and brown envelope
- Transfer Credential/Honorable Dismissal from the previous school (for transferees only)
- Recommendation Letter from Dean and Student Affairs from the previous school (for transferees only)