COLLEGE OF PHYSICAL THERAPY
“The College of Physical Therapy is geared toward the optimal development of students both personally and professionally. We are a proficiency-based center of learning in the field of rehabilitation sciences and we develop Physical Therapists who are humane, proficient and globally competent in the delivery of Physical Therapy and rehabilitation science services. In addition to the program, the department also provides revalidation examination with rationalization to help prepare the students for their board examination.”
To develop Physical Therapist who are clinically proficient, locally and globally competent in patient care and in community service.
The College of Rehabilitation Sciences envisions itself as a center of excellence in providing Rehabilitation Sciences Education, producing graduates who are compassionate in patient care, and in community services.
COLLEGE OF PHYSICAL THERAPY INTENDED PROGRAM OUTCOMES
1. Apply knowledge of physical sciences, social sciences, health sciences and natural sciences to the practice of physical therapy.
2. Demonstrate consistent competence in conducting a comprehensive examination, evaluation, and assessment of patients/clients across the lifespan within a broad continuum of care.
3. Demonstrate consistent competence in planning and implementing appropriate physical therapy interventions for patients/clients across the lifespan within a broad continuum of care.
4. Apply teaching and learning principles in different learning environments.
5. Practice beginning management and leadership skills in various practice settings.
6. Demonstrate researched-related skills in the application of best practice evidence in the performance of various roles in different practice settings.
7. Promote health and improved quality of life through the practice of the profession.
8. Actively engage in lifelong learning activities.
9. Work effectively in an inter-professional collaborative setting.
10. Demonstrate proficiency in oral and written communication skills as well as reading and listening
11. Demonstrate social, professional, spiritual responsibility and ethical behaviors in multi-cultural settings scenarios.
12. Maximize the use of innovative technology in the practice of the profession.
13. Renders free physical therapy community service.
14. Appreciation of Filipino historical and cultural heritage (based on RA 7722).
15. Practice compassionate patient care, and excellence in various rehabilitation sciences.
|•Physical Therapist Clinician||•Geriatric Physical Therapist|
|•Orthopedic Physical Therapistn||•Pediatric Physical Therapist|
|•Neurological Physical Therapist||•Cardiopulmonary Physical Therapist|
|•Vestibular Rehabilitation Physical Therapist||•Physical Therapist on Women’s Health|
|•Physical Therapist Educator||•Sports Physical Therapist|
• Veteran’s Memorial Medical Center
• Health and Wellness Haven Rehab Clinic and PT Center
• Mariano Marcos Memorial Hospital and Medical Center
• Saint Louis University – Hospital of the Sacred Heart
• La Trinidad Rehabilitation Center for Children with Disabilities
A DISTINCT EDUCATIONAL PARTNER YOU CAN COUNT ON!
✓ The leading school of Rehabilitation Sciences North of Manila
✓ Has its own private hospital, Pines City Doctors Hospital, providing specialized services and training.
✓ Alma mater of countless educators, executives, and competent health care providers.