COLLEGE OF MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCES
“We enhance our students’ skills. We play a crucial role in the detection, diagnosis, progress, preventions, and treatment of diseases. Also, we develop our students’ knowledge, attitude, and skills in the performance of clinical laboratory procedures.”
It is the mission of the PCC-College of MLS to form and empower future medical laboratory scientists who are socially-conscious, humane, competent, globally competitive and committed to serve the health needs of the global community.
We envision PCC-College of Medical Laboratory Science to be a global academic enterprise, committed to competence, teamwork, initiative and ability to respond to patient needs in a health care delivery system.
1. Demonstrate technical competence in the performance of clinical laboratory tests in aid of diagnosis, treatment and management of disease vis-à-vis biosafety and waste management;
2. Demonstrate analytical and critical thinking skills in the workplace;
3. Engage in collection, analysis, and projection of health information for improving the health care management system;
4. Demonstrate inter-personal skills, leadership qualities and ethical practice of the profession;
5. Apply research skills in relevant areas of medical technology practice;
6. Participate in community-oriented activities;
7. Engage in life-long learning activities; and
8. Demonstrate effective teaching and communication skills.
Advanced Positions: Require years of extensive experience and practice
• Forensic chemist
• Chief Medical Technologist
• Chief Medical Researcher
• Medical Laboratory Manager
Jobs requiring no prior experience or a minimal level of experience:
|• Biochemist||• Bacteriologist|
|• Blood Bank Technologist||• Clinical Pathologist|
|• Histologist||• Microbiologist|
|• Parasitologist||• Medical Research Assistance|
|• Toxicologist||• Cytotechnologist|
|• Crime Lab Analyst|
A DISTINCT EDUCATIONAL PARTNER YOU CAN COUNT ON!
✓ A vibrant college that nurtures future medical laboratory scientists
✓ Has its own private hospital, Pines City Doctors Hospital, providing specialized services and training.
✓ Alma mater of countless educators, executives, and competent health care providers.